Rent this cabin starting at $115 per night
Bedrooms: 2 Bathrooms: 1.5 Sleeps: 6
Moonshine Ridge is a beautiful, 2-level, Pet-Friendly log cabin providing accommodations for up to 6 guests. This beautiful, Semi-secluded cabin is located close to the Great Smoky Mountain National Park and all the attractions, shopping and dining that Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg have to offer.
With easy access on entering the cabin, guests are welcomed by a spacious open-plan living area with an impressive double-sided, stacked-stone fireplace as focal point, dividing the living room and game room area.
The living room features plush furniture, including a sofa sleeper, gas fireplace, a large Flat screen TV, DVD player, Satellite TV and Internet/Wi-Fi. The kitchen is fully equipped, with bar-top with 2 stools and the dining table seats 6 people comfortably. A charcoal grill is located outside by the front porch. The shared bathroom is located just off the dining area.
The game room area offers a pool table and access to the deck.
The spacious deck offers plenty of seating, a patio table with chairs and a soothing hot tub where guests can relax after a fun-filled day.
The lower level features 2 bedrooms, a shared full-bathroom and a washer/dryer for your convenience.
The first bedroom offers a king bed, large flat-screen TV, DVD player and a cozy stacked-stone, gas-fireplace. The second bedroom offers a queen bed, TV and DVD player.
Guests are provided with a complimentary Luxury Pass that includes Free Tickets to some of the area’s best attractions, such as Big Creek Expeditions: Enjoy the beauty of the Smokies on a professionally guided whitewater rafting adventure, Ripley’s® Aquarium of the Smokies, Hatfield & McCoy Dinner Show, Comedy Barn Theater, Smoky Mountain Opry, Darren Romeo: Magic Beyond Belief, Country Tonite Music Show, Amazing Animals and Zip Line Courses: Adventure Park Zip Lines & Legacy Mountain Zip Lines.
Other attractions include Ober Gatlinburg, The Arts & Crafts Community in Gatlinburg, Anakeesta Gatlinburg and many wonderful restaurants and shops off the Parkway. Also visit Dollywood, Splash Country, The Island and many other attractions in Pigeon Forge!
Moonshine Ridge will provide guests the experience of a lifetime... perfect for close friends, 3 couples or an adventurous small-group looking for the best vacation in the Smokies.
- Hot Tub
- Jacuzzi / Jetted Tub
- Mainfloor Bedroom
- Pool Table
- Semi Secluded
- Washer & Dryer
- WiFi / Internet
- Decorated during Christmas
- Fireplace: Gas Fireplace
- Pets Allowed
- Area: Sevierville
- Best Value/Budget
What people are saying about this property
Moonshine Ridge – Guest Book Comments
Previous Guest Comments -
- Melanie, Kim and Stefan were here! We had a lovely time celebrating Melanie's birthday, the cabin is beautiful, comfy and cozy! 6-8-18
- Thank you so much for letting my family spend the forth of july in your beautiful cabin, everything was amazing, may god bless your home and family. the fernandiz family 7-4-18
- Had a great weekend, loved the cabin, will be coming back soon! Freddie G and Nicki 7-20-18
- my husband, myself, our nephew and girlfriend came for the weekend, we loved it! we enjoyed it so much, cant wait to come back, hope to stay longer next time Angie and mike 7-20-18
- the Ahanias 6-5-18... we had such a great time here it was our first wedding anniversary, and its safe to say we will visit again Krissy and Paul
- My family and I really enjoyed ourselves, we will be back, thanks for having us! the waltrons 5-8-18
Please login to your account.
Get ready for a fun filled vacation and never worry about losing your deposit, we have you covered with our Deposit Protection fee! Our deposit protection guarantees you a full refund, less the cost of the deposit protection fee, up to 60 days prior of your arrival. If inside of 60 days it will allow you to re-book your stay within 12 months of your original dates, in the original property booked with 100% of the credit applied. *See rental agreement for more details.