Things to do for kids in the Smoky Mountains
The Smoky Mountains in East Tennessee are an amazing adventure for kids and adults! Take a look at the following ideas for things to do with your family in the Smoky Mountains on your next vacation.
1) Ripley’s attractions including the Amazing Mirror Maze, the Gatlinburg Aquarium and Believe it or Not in Gatlinburg, TN, for more information go to www.ripleys.com
2) Hikes in the mountains including Laurel Falls. Here is a great website that has the hikes with difficulty ratings, go tohttp://www.hikinginthesmokys.com/difficulty.htm
3) Shows and attractions in Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, TNhttp://www.bestreadguidesmokymountains.com/theaters.html
4) Dollywood is a wonderful amusement park in Pigeon Forge TN, and a favorite for kids! Go to www.dollywood.com for more information
5) Wonderworks is an amazing interactive attraction located in Pigeon Forge TN. For more information go to www.wonderworkstn.com