How would you like to see some of the best magicians in the world? The Winter Carnival of Magic is returning to the Great Smoky Mountains and it’s bringing nine incredible acts to the Country Tonite Theater. These award winning illusionists will perform two astounding shows right around the corner from our cabins in Pigeon Forge.
March 7th Show
The Winter Carnival of Magic will start off with a bang on Friday, March 7th at 8:00 p.m. at Country Tonite. Here are the magicians who will perform:
- Trent James is only 17 years old, but he is already taking the magic world by storm with his amazing sleight of hand tricks and his compelling stage presence.
- Stephen Bargatze mixes comedy and magic to create a memorable act that has taken him to the World Summit of Magic and the Country Music Awards.
- Levent is a globetrotting performer who headlined at the Resorts International Casino Hotel in Atlantic City for a critically acclaimed two year engagement.
- Dana Daniels’ The No Show is a hilarious variety act featuring juggling, singing, magic, and a psychic parrot named Luigi!
March 8th Show
The fun continues for a second magic show in Pigeon Forge on Saturday, March 8th at 8:00 pm. at Country Tonite. This performance will feature a totally different set of magicians:
- Brian Gillis and Sisuepahn are an in-demand double act who have received rave reviews from Hollywood celebrities including Johnny Carson, Robin Williams, and Johnny Depp.
- Tim Harkleroad is a talented ventriloquist, magician, and a Smoky Mountain resident too boot!
- Geoff Williams has won over 24 magic and comedy awards for his stage act and his mastery of close-up illusions.
- Pop Haydn is a veteran magician who has been named the Magic Castle’s “Performer of the Year” a whopping six times.
- Jade is one of only eight people in the world to ever win the coveted Gold Medal of Magic, the most prestigious honor bestowed by the International Brotherhood of Magicians. Tickets
You can order tickets for the Winter Carnival of Magic by calling the Country Tonite Theatre box office at 1-800-792-4309. Adult admission costs $20 for each show. Children nine years old and younger get in for just $7.
Timber Tops is just minutes away from all of the great magic performances at the Country Tonite Theatre! When you stay at our cabins in Pigeon Forge, you will enjoy stunning mountain views, private indoor heated pools, and state of the art home theater systems. We offering an amazing discount for everyone who stays with us in March. Visit our Specials page to find out more!
Image courtesy of PopHadyn.com