Whether you have been married for years or are just beginning a new relationship, the Great Smoky Mountains are the ideal location to spend Valentine’s Day! To help you make the most of this special day with your sweetheart, Timber Tops has put together four reasons you should celebrate your love in a secluded one bedroom cabin in Gatlinburg.
1. Our secluded cabins are incredibly romantic.
A secluded cabin in Gatlinburg is the perfect spot for a Valentine’s Day getaway! To help you get an idea of what to expect, we have highlighted three of our most popular one bedroom cabins for a couples retreat:
- Knotty and Nice is an amazing cabin that will immediately put to rest the notion that a one bedroom cabin must be small. If you are looking for plenty of space, then you will enjoy the luxury of this three-story Appalachian-style log cabin with excellent mountain views from the wrap-around porch. Amenities include a gas fireplace, jetted tub, pool table, air hockey, fully-equipped kitchen, home theater room, and hot tub.
- Elegant Escape is a lovely two-story cabin that offers cathedral ceilings and huge windows to help you enjoy your incredible woodsy view. You are bound to see the animal residents of the woods scampering around just outside of your windows. Several exceptional amenities are included such as a big-screen television, hot tub, jetted tub, fireplace, DVD player, porch swing, arcade games, board games, electronic dartboard, fully-equipped kitchen, and pool table.
- Couples who love to fish will definitely want to consider Lake-A-Way, a private cabin that is surrounded by a gorgeous forest and near a large fishing pond. Some great catches have been taken from our pond, and you can cook your fresh fish dinner right at your cabin. You can also expect an amazing stone gas log fireplace, large-screen television with DVD player, two-person hot tub, pool table, and fully-equipped kitchen.
A secluded cabin gives couples the opportunity to enjoy nature on their own. Step outside of your cabin, and you can take a romantic stroll with the one you love. You may very well see herds of deer, wild turkey, rabbits, and other local wildlife. If it’s snowing, then you can follow the tracks of various animals for a winter adventure. Be sure to bring along your binoculars and camera. Those who enjoy bird watching will be able to log some new bird sightings during their visit.
3. Couples have everything they need to prepare a special meal.
Even in February, you can take advantage of a Gatlinburg cabin with an outdoor fire pit. Cuddle up around the fire for some s’mores and hot cocoa. Many cabins also provide outdoor grills if you want to throw a couple of steaks on the fire for dinner. Our visiting city dwellers always adore these fun amenities, and nothing has a taste quite as good as a steak cooked on an outdoor grill. All of our cabins come with fully equipped kitchens, so couples can also prepare a meal indoors if they would rather not cook outside.
4. Guests receive free Gatlinburg attraction tickets.
You may never want to leave your comfortable cabin during your visit, but you will find a tremendous offering of local attractions, activities, events, and exceptional dining and shopping opportunities just minutes away. With our Luxury Pass program, all of our guests receive a complimentary ticket to the area’s best things to do, including ziplining, white water rafting, the Country Tonite Music Show, and Ripley’s attractions. Planning the perfect Valentine’s date has never been easier!
Call Timber Tops today to check on the availability of a secluded one bedroom cabin in Gatlinburg for Valentine’s Day. Let us know if you are interested in one of the above-mentioned cabins or one of our many others, and we will get your reservation locked in right away!